Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Ooh, Colic


Brogan is a very happy, sweet baby!
Colic is so hard! Look into your baby's eyes and his pain filled face and you suffer such sadness and helplessness... you feel his pain so well. Anything that works for your baby is a godsend. Tag team with your partner, siblings too. Something that distracts your baby seems to be very worthwhile. The only question is, has the episode run itself out. Because any parent with a colicky baby will identify with these episodes. And the episodes run their course no matter what we try to do. It just seems like we get lucky with one tactic or another, and it never seems to be the same one. Sometimes it's all daddy, other times mommy is the only one who can calm the baby. But look at the timing. I think you'll find, to your dismay, that the baby's tummy has a schedule for his colic.



I have feel for Brogan when his tummy is bothering him. No parent wants their child to feel pain.
I love my son - my little son that I am so proud of - with all of my being. I only want good things for his life.

No comments: