Saturday, September 27, 2008

Doing the Puyallup in the Rain

Last Saturday (Sept 20th) we planned and went to the Puyallup fair. It RAINED. Audrey had a great time though going on rides and looking at animals.

After Dusty got his mandatory Earthquake Burger, we got to fulfill my wish - have a family photo taken. So here we are, wet cold and tired but happy.

Brogan was a real trooper getting big drips on him while daddy fed him a bottle under a tree. He wasn't phased a bit. He really likes it outside.

Audrey loved loved loved the dress and hat she got to wear for this photo! Brogan was ok with his outfit, but didn't want to wear the coon skin cap so that didn't make it in the shot. Dusty was told to just look serious - my does he ever! I felt like a damp rag, I guess I could have powedered my nose! Oh well. A memory to cherish.

No comments: