Thursday, September 04, 2008

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Eva with a baby carriage... oh WAIT!

Of course I would get that part wrong. Hmm, I loved Dusty from the minute I met him and it wasn't just his looks, it was his soul and our connection to each other. If you've ever seen us together you would be amazed at our ability to communicate without words. Well, since we have the same thoughts, the same values... of course we wouldn't need to re-emphasize what was on our minds. Of course he has the most amazing eyes too. The sweetest soul I've ever met.

That is the weirdest thing about us. I say something, and Dusty is saying it at the same time. I think something, or am thinking I need to remember to say something, and Dusty has already had the same thought, and done whatever it was "we" were thinking about. We both think it's strange, but a real testimony to how close two people can be. We were truly meant for each other.
So... Brogan was born May 6th 2008 and Dusty and I were married on July 2nd 2008. Naturally because I was on maternity leave, and oh yeah - I had to go back to work on July 7th and we were running out of time! We HAD meant to be married before the baby was born, but there just didn't seem to be any time to do it. So, during maternity leave seemed natural to both of us as we were able to go down and get the license, and then get married.

I just want everyone in the world to know that I love my husband and respect him very much AND I am so very PROUD of him. He has a tremendously hard, stressful and joyous job - it's called "stay at home dad". I tried to tell him to write it down as domestic engineer. You know - especially when all those other people look at you (him) and say - "oh you don't work?". Dusty is the most instrumental person in my ability to return to work, as well as keeping my sanity. He's my best friend and my "split apart" (didn't anyone watch Demi Moore's movie, the Butcher's Wife?). http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101523/


Audrey - Ring Girl (sorry your eyes are closed honey, but you're still so beautiful)!

No comments: