Friday, September 05, 2008

Audrey - the fashion DIVA

I decided to stop arguing with Audrey over what she was going to wear "today" about 2 years ago. She never really liked mommy's conservative ideas of what would be cute. I guess? Conservative? Me - wow, I'd never call myself that.. but, OK.

Audrey can pull the weirdest combination of clothes out of her dresser and make it work. This is one of my most favorites she's come up with yet!



She's such a darling. Audrey is very creative and artistic, she's loving and tender as well. Along with having a magnificent imagination - well - her mom is so very proud of her and all of her quirks! She's beautiful every day and ornery all the time. We named her Audrey Faye, but we always called her Ornery Faye when she was a baby, but that personality trait didn't stop at babyhood.
Audrey is a very stong individual - and I'm so very proud of her. Her strength can also be a source of mom's aggravation, but I think I've done well as her mom by encouraging that strength, self confidence, sense of self, and her natural feelings for right and wrong. She's such a beautiful person, and even when she's driving me crazy, I'm still proud of her.

No comments: