Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Trebuche

Commonly known as the Pumpkin Hurl! So much fun for a family and wow the weather couldn't be better either. Our little family really had a good time. It was just amazing!

The Tre Barbaric

The Gourdinator

This is a great time for families. There were food vendors so no one went hungry. There were also wonderful displays of wool weaving and yarn spinning. I think Audrey just liked seeing the dogs that accompanied the people - it was hard to keep her away from those dogs for sure. She has a kind heart and animals can sense it - whether mommy approves or not. Hmmm, it's tiresome. I am trying to teach her good manners - every day.

Audrey is in the first grade and she is having a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Her first offiical birthday party with invitations and classmates. I'm excited too, and I just hope I have the energy to get through it! Wow.

No comments: