Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Finally - a new rig

So we thought we bought a Dodge Durango two weeks ago, until the bank decided not to approve of my loan.  What?!  I sent them all of the information they wanted - but the GAP insurance company would take 30 days to take care of the claim.  Even though they faxed the Dodge dealership the information they requested, even though.... blah blah - just didn't matter in the end.

I thought we were approved when we drove off the lot with the Durango.  Apparently I was mislead.  So, today I had to take it back to the dealer.  

We'd been looking on Craig's list for a vehicle to buy when we found out about all of this.  Dusty got ahold of the person selling a Chevy 4x4 that I liked.  

I asked Dusty last night to please get the deal done and get me into the rig today!  Otherwise, he'd be driving me to work early in the morning and then dropping Audrey off to school.  That's a whole lot of inconvenience for my kids and my husband.  More than I want to put them through.

Dusty got the deal done today, and I have this beautiful monster truck to drive.  It goes right up our driveway with no problem!  I love it!  I think it's gorgeous too.



No comments: